Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pore Clogging Ingredients You Should Avoid



For you all, the beautiful and handsome human kind in the living world, Happy Ied Mubarok 1433 H all :))) . Wish Allah bless you everyday more and more :)
Now, I wanna talk again about skincare, which is , my concern now, hihihi, sounds like if I am pleased to choose, for residency post - medical school, I`d like to be neurologist/ paediatrician/ dermatologist :)))
Making new natural remedy combat with safe environment and safe medically product and treatment, maybe I can make lemon squeeze salt facial for brightening uneven skin complexion . Hahaha, it`s just a chit chat, let`s go to the point...

Nowadays, many products (skincare) offer its own positive side, like :
  • Brightening only for two weeks
  • With apple extract to remove blackhead and whitehead
  • Pinkish white facial foam
  • Etc,,,,
But they don`t give the side effect of using them. LOL, who don`t wanna get rich? if they (manufacturer) claims the positive side with side effect might be happened by using that , as you can see in drug / pharmacologycal stuff, the manufacturer will be bankrupt soon, because of too many blackbox warning product instead of the positive function.

Of course it`s back to who use it, does she/he have sensitive? acne prone? comby? dry? flaky? The wise of our choose also give good result combined with RIGHT PRODUCT.

I haven`t got any dermatology lecture yet in my college, I`m still in 5th term now, but I have read some SOP of Ilmu Kesehatan Kulit dan Kelamin (Dermato-venerology) in Dr. Soetomo Surabaya Hospital. Which, surprisingly chemical peel using TCA (Trichloro Acetic Acid) in many notorious aesthetic clinic basically is a healing for Kutil Kelamin -Condyloma acuminata- as famous as called as Genital Wart.
No offense, but, if using TCA peel sounds like you have genital wart to be cleaned. :D In fact, it`s only acne marks, scar, etc. Be wise again ladies and gentleman

Enough said about that, back again with Pore Clogging. And, here`s the top list of ingredients in our skincare / cosmetic that boost pore clogging :
  1. Algae Extract
  2. Carrageenan
  3. Hexadecyl Alcohol
  4. Isocetyl Stearate
  5. Isopropyl Isostearate
  6. Isopropyl Myristate
  7. Laureth 4
  8. Myristil Myristate
  9. Octyl Stearate
  10. Oleth - 3
  11. Potassium Chloride
  12. Red Algae
  13. Sodium Chloride
  14. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
  15. Wheat Germ Oil
And many more like Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, and the list is downloadable in this url, and even more at this

Just give the ingredients, no, I have picked up several skincare in house, which it`s pore clogging but I just recognized it, my bad :(

Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Parfum

Myristic Acid in the first, how acne prone this facial foam is!!
Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid


And ASAP I rush to market to find anything, especially facial care which contain none of those, finally I found from baby care product. Alhamdulillah
  1. Cussons First Year Newborn Pure Hair & Body Wash
  2. Cussons First Year Newborn Care Body Moisturizer




No perfume, no alcohol, and one only thing is it`s still contain detergent : Sodium Laureth Sulfate

I also bought moisturizer gel



Bottle of 100 ml

Tube of 50 gr



And, my favourite is they`re unscented, I like it !
I wish you all be wise to choose your product that suit you, and your skin :D
Thank for reading my blog and CMIIW because I`m just a human being :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment