Saturday, August 4, 2012

Daily Morning Makeup Routine

Happy Sunday everyone, let`s simply thank to God for blessing our day with joyful and cheerful everyday. And this Sunday, I got nothing to do at my house, so let me post this stuff.
Well, girls are girls, every morning we must do something to get better (more beautiful) I believe it in any age (except infant :p)
This is my routine Holy Grail for almost 3 years since I was in 12 grade High School, but no for the lip and eye brow thing. I use these two stuff when I start in college. Why I choose these products?
1. My skin is very sensitive - oily - acne prone - blemishes , and once an acne grows in my skin, especially my cheek, it will leave dark spot, every !!! hiks :(( . And these products are, quite friendly
2. Easy to get, I don`t like buy and trial and then my skin worsening, oh, it`s very stressful
3. Recommended by Physicians, especially for Parasol, works well with my tretinoin at night
4. Cheap, yes !! Cheap cheap cheap :D

Here`s My Morning HG Everyday :)
1. Mirabella Chic TWC UV White No. 2 --- 12.000
2. Parasol Sunblock SPF 30 --- 80.000
3. Marcks Loose Powder Creme --- 9.000
4. Oriflame Very Me Oh My Gloss in Funky ---- 30.000
5. Sariayu Pemulas Bibir Ronggeng No 11 --- 12.500
6. Just Miss Eyebrow Pencil ----- 7.000


My Bare Face, oily everywhere :p



There are few reddish mark because of blemishes and flaky due to tretinoin, but Marcks LP covers it well

1. Parasol texture, it seems creamy but it`s very liquid, even thicker
2. Blend well
3. Marcks LP
4. Blend well with my skin too
5. Comparison Up and Down (Up nothing, Down with Parasol + Marcks LP + Mirabella TWC )

The rightest = my bare lips
Centre = Sariayu pemulas bibir
The Leftest = covered with Oriflame gloss
(sorry, my lip pigmented, with dark area in upper n lower lip, and flaky skin in mouth fissure, sorry this pic little gross :((
 


 



Fine, let`s go outside :D

No comments:

Post a Comment