Friday, January 18, 2013

Oriflame Make Up Kit

Assalamualaikum

Hello readers, long time no see after such a business like medical exam for this 5th semester, last semester in pre-clinic. Because next semester, i`ll be in hospital for starting the clerkship rotation.
For this chance, I`d like to review this make up kit that been a while in vanity case belongs to my sister, originally brought to you by Oriflame. This is special edition with price about Rp 198.000,00 and Yes, also limited edition.

Why make up?
1) I`m gonna be 20 in this March
2) I`m gonna be in hospital start next February 25th
3) It`s pretty, isn`t it? Who agreee? Me and you right

Let`s start about

PACKAGE : 3/5
Slightly look alike Mirabella (regional product belongs to SariAyu group, Oriflame is Swedish cosmetic) for the purple shell case with more pink-violet handle to look what`s inside the case. There you can see 16 eye shadow jar, 2 blush on (but accidentally only 1 left, the remain is broken :( hiks), 4 lipstain, and 2 brushes for lips and eyes. The mirror is too small, so I need another bigger mirror to check whether my make up is okay enough or not.



PRICE : 4.5 / 5
Rp. 198.000,00 or 20$ is fine enough, or very fine for a make up kit like this

POWER 4/5
Here the swatch of eyeshadow colour. The glittering is more powerful staying in my skin rather than the usual colour, matte. And the lipstain is, I think the colour is too hot, no nude colour, but the transparent lipbalm is very long-lasting formula which could stay until 4 hours without retouch, I like it. The cheek blusher is sweet colour, combination of nude-orange-pink which also soft complexion, not powdery at all, but easy , so easy to remove.

The 16 Eye shadow jar

The full team

Swatch : Left = Brown region, Centre = Green region, Right = Blue and violet region  


PURCHASE AGAIN? 2/5
No, I think I wanna try make up kit for Wardah :)


And here what I did for filling my time in Saturday morning

I used : The blue navy + glitter baby blue eye shadow, MAC eye liner pencil, brown eyeshadow for the brow, Mirabella compact powder No. 2, that pink blusher, pale pink + lipbalm







No comments:

Post a Comment